Fatburger fans can now indulge their favourite cravings from right here at home!
After many years in Downtown Victoria, franchisees Sukhleen Singh and Mike Chahal are excited to open their second location of the iconic restaurant in Langford’s brand new Belmont Market.
For more than a decade, Fatburger has been one of the Canada’s fast-growing and most popular burger chains acclaimed for serving up award-winning burgers, as well as Buffalo’s world-famous wings and tenders, and delicious breakfasts.
In keeping with the Fatburger tradition, the new 45-seat location will feature an open kitchen, allowing guests to order at the counter and watch their meals being cooked-to-order. Convenient takeout service is also available.
What makes Fatburger so special?
1. Premium ingredients. Each and every burger starts with fresh, never frozen Alberta Angus beef. No additives, binders or fillers. Fatburgers can be enjoyed with all the usual condiments, plus many inspired choices such as maple bacon, grilled mushrooms, guacamole, pineapple, fried egg and an assortment of cheeses. Only the freshest produce, including hand-shredded lettuce and delicious, centre-cut beefsteak tomatoes, qualify to be served on a Fatburger.
2. A menu beyond burgers. Fatburger’s inspired menu doesn’t stop with exceptional burgers. Other delicious options include chicken sandwiches made with full-sized marinated chicken breasts, custom-made veggie burgers exclusive to Fatburger and Buffalo’s wings and tenders.
3. Flexible ordering. For those seeking a low-carb, gluten-friendly treat, Fatburger also offers the option to “lettuce wrap” your burger or sandwich.
4. ‘Best anywhere’ milkshakes. To complement the chain’s burger selections and other entrees are its “best anywhere” milkshakes made with premium, hand-scooped ice cream. In fact, Fatburger has six delicious flavours of shakes to choose from, plus a seasonal feature flavour.
5. Awesome breaky. While “burger” is in the name, they cook an awesome breakfast too! From the Breakfast Special with eggs, hash browns, Texas toast and choice of bacon, sausage or pancakes, to a Breakfast BLT or Bacon and Egg Sandwich on a Brioche Bun, morning fans find a lot to love at their local Fatburger.
Did you know? Fatburger’s roots reach back to 1950s Los Angeles when the word “fat” meant cool or hip, but the size of burgers led to the distinctive name. “The name of the store was my idea. I wanted to get across the idea of a big burger with everything on it … a meal in itself,” said Fatburger founder Lovie Yancey.
In 2005, the first Fatburger Canada opened in Vancouver’s popular English Bay. And while their roots are from California, Fatburger in Canada is Canadian owned and operated – and proud of it! Learn more at fatburgercanada.com and stop by the new Belmont Market location to enjoy your favourite burger!