When you’re looking for a rental home, it’s easy to get caught up in building amenities, suite specifications and square-footage. But what about choosing your landlord?
How easy is it to pay rent? When something needs to be repaired, how quickly does it get done? Is there a manager on-site who is proactive about maintaining the building and anticipating renters’ needs?
“Centurion Property Associates Inc. is one of the fastest and largest landlords in the Langford area, and we’re devoted to providing a high-quality of life for all residents of our homes.” says Centurion’s Associate Vice President of Marketing, Sarah Stewart.
For 17 years the company has managed multi-residential apartments and student housing across Canada and parts of the United States, providing clean, safe homes to residents with convenient rental services.
“Being a Centurion resident brings a lot of benefits, including (but not limited to) a seven-days-a-week customer care centre, online maintenance requests, an on-site management team and other services to make your life easier,” Stewart says.
Make a maintenance request or submit building and service feedback using an easy online form. Call the customer care centre at a time that’s convenient to you and speak with a service agent who’s equipped to assist you. Build a relationship with the on-site management team to find local solutions to your concerns.
Act fast on these Langford rentals
Centurion Property Associates only has a few suites left in Langford, and right now there are great promotional offers for renters who are move-in ready. There are also exclusive deals for first responders and healthcare workers.
All of Centurion Property Associates’ buildings are located in central Langford with easy access to local shops, schools, and the Trans-Canada Highway. All buildings are smoke free and pet-friendly with in-suite laundry, and many boast nine-foot ceilings for a little extra space and light.
- The ARC at 2849 Bryn Maur Rd. Centurion Property Associates’ newest property in Langford has a doggy spa area and bike storage. Each suite has a Smart media panel and keyless entry, and short-term leases are available.
- Hockley Corners at 765 Hockley Ave. Condo-quality finishes, heat-pump air conditioning units, brand-new Whirlpool appliances, and large bay windows in some suites.
- Village Walk West Apartments at 778, 784 and 790 Hockley Ave. Family-friendly one, two and three bedroom suites available featuring full-sized appliances (including a dishwasher!), and balconies for an extended living space.”
- Roberts Place at 777 Hockley Ave. In-suite storage and smart panels for easy media integration
- Roberts Landing at 772 Hockely Ave. Large corner suites are over 1000 square feet!