The Goldstream Nature House has reopened for the first time in three years.
The house is run by volunteers who put on environmental education programs for residents to learn about their local area. The building was converted into a public nature house in 1976 after being built for the Victoria Rod and Gun Club in the 1950’s, according to the house’s website.
The facility will be open on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Visitors are also asked for small donations to help keep the house running.