He’s making a list, checking it twice, driving ‘round town and dodging black ice. Yes – for the 32nd year in a row – Santa Bus is coming to town.
On Friday, Dec. 14 BC Transit decorates one of its buses with a bright red nose and antlers, and have a tinsel-tangled interior for passengers to enjoy.
The envoy in charge of the ride? Santa Claus, of course, with a couple elves to help.
The ride will be filled with Christmas music and candy canes for everyone to enjoy.
Santa bus will run through seven routes from 8 a.m. until 3:15 p.m. in the following order:
- 8:00 a.m., route 21/7 from Douglas to Hillside
- 8:50 a.m., route 11, from UVic to Tillicum Mall
- 10:10 a.m., route 31, from Carey and Ravine to Royal Oak Exchange
- 10:45 a.m., route 6, from Royal Oak Eschange to Douglas and View
- 12:55 p.m., route 2, from Dallas and Simcoe to Central and St. Patrick
- 1:50 p.m., route 3, from Royal Jubilee Hospital to Douglas and Beacon
- 2:40 p.m. from Blanshard Terminus to Tyndall and Grandview
For more information, you can visit bctransit.com
Send a Tweet: @NicoleCrescenzi
Like us on Facebook